Old 30-03-2003, 05:20 AM
Shiva

Default first bud

torgo wrote:

Have you thought about Kentucky Derby? I'm experimenting with a
couple of those this year, and they seem to be doing very well in full
sun thus far, plus they're bushing out nicely.

Nope, because I haven't heard of it until now!

Not fragrant

Oops, stop right there! Gotta have fragrance in all but the most visibly
delectable roses. REALLY gotta have it in the big blousy red hts. We all
have our quirks. G

Also - I'm the one toying with the cheap bagged Christian Diors trying
to match a super-fragrant Dior of unknown origin. I love my fragrant
one and can't rave enough about it, but I'd advise anyone else to
wait until I find it's match before buying any Diors.

I have two words for you: buy potted. In bloom. Makes life simple.