Old 07-06-2007, 06:52 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default For bill - aluminum

In article ,
"George.com" wrote:

"Rachael Simpson" wrote in message
Hi Bill,
How ironic it has become to me that we struck up a conversation on

aluminum.
Two weeks ago, the Peds doc did a allergy blood test on my son. he has a
severe case of eczema as well as allergies. results in today - guess what
one of his allergies are..............yep - right train of thought!
ALUMINUM!!!

alu min Ium. aluminIum.

rob

Rob, here in 'Merica we have our own special way of screwing up the
English language, no doubt about it;-) North of us, up in Canada, they
have the same misconception. Here it is 4 syllables, not 5.

We are many people separated by a common language.

- Bill