Old 07-06-2007, 01:14 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default For janet - aluminum

"Rachael Simpson" wrote in message

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message

snip

Hi Janet,

did your pharmacist get the E45 for you or did you get it elsewhere? I've
searched and talked with my pharm. this AM, and he doesn't know if he can
get it. I want to try the cream and shampoo that they have out, but i've
only found it in the UK. can you tell me of any place online that i might
could order it from that is US based?

Also:

I recieved an email from someone who said that i sounded like a know it all
on all my post on the garden groups. (someone who has not posted anything on
this subject!) They also said that i should quit posting when i didn't know
"jack" (they used another 4-letter word) about what i was posting. Anyway,
i ain't gonna let them "run" me out. however, if i did come off as a
know-it-all to you. I am deeply sorry - i did not mean to sound like that.
I was trying to shed a little more light on our situation, in case there was
more that you or others could suggest. surely didn't mean no harm! i hope
you haven't taken it that way!

Always willing to learn more............
Rae