Old 07-06-2007, 01:50 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default flowering & fruit trees

howdy everyone!

we are thinking about trying to re-do our front yard. right now, it's kinda
on the hideous side. having trouble getting the grasses to grow. yard's
too sandy or something. no problem with weeds and trees, but anyway - my
question this time is this:

I get flyers in the mail quite often from different nurseries advertising
for "dis-count" prices on their flowering trees and fruit trees. i just
don't know much about whether or not those companies are safe to order from.
can any one tell me some companies like this (with true discount prices)
that have good reputations? i can't afford the local nursery prices. way
too high.

thanks,
rae