Old 07-06-2007, 08:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Justin Thyme Justin Thyme is offline

Default Kiwi fruit id

As an impulse buy in Tesco a few years ago I bought a solitary kiwi plant.
It has thived in my greenhouse but this year I was hoping for some fruit.
Why I didn't realise at the time I don't know but kiwi plants are dioecious
and I don't know whether mine is male or female and guess I won't until it
flowers. That is unless anyone who has experience of growing them could
help me identify the variety. Tesco tell me that they sold them in pairs at
the time. I wonder if anyone in the group bought a pair and can help with
the id?