Old 07-06-2007, 05:32 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Melamine in fish food

may be onto something. the chief organ failure is the kidney in cats
and dogs, and a failure of the kidney would lead to ascites in fish
... dropsy. Ingrid

On Tue, 5 Jun 2007 18:32:13 CST, Altum
wrote:

San Diego Joe wrote:
In the paper today was a story about fish food contaminated with melamine.
The story was about commercial fish farming, but it got me to wondering how
much melamine I don't know about is in what I feed my fish.

Doesn't it make you wonder about those sudden dropsy cases in fish that
seemed perfectly fine?