Old 30-03-2003, 05:44 AM
Bob Alston

Default when do swords propagate?

You will first see the start of leaves. Eventually a bloom. My bloom stalk
branched at the water and then branched again several times.

I guess technically the bloom comes first then the leaves. The plantlets
developed best where they were sitting at the surface of the water vs. those
that were fully in the air.

Bob

--
Bob Alston

wrote in message
Okay, my sword just put up a 'bloom' stalk. What is it and how does it
turn into a another plant ?

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 22:10:10 GMT, "Bob Alston"
wrote:

Agree with the earlier posts. My E. amazonicus took up over 1/2 of my 55
gal tank. Just when I was taking off the lights/cover to yank it out and
toss it, I found it had put up a bloom stalk. I ended up getting about 6
plants from that and gave away the "mother" plant.

Bob