Old 07-06-2007, 10:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ann Ann is offline

Default Broccoli

Billy Rose expounded:

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Billy Rose expounded:

I'm just piling on. Forget the nitrogen. You want potassium and
phosphate.
- Bill

Piling what on, Miracle Gro? To each his own. I don't use the stuff
at all. And my advice still stands. If you want blooms, lay off the
nitrogen.

Ann, next time we play football, I'd be pleased to demonstrate piling
on. Except for your egregious presumption, I don't see the difference in
our advice.

See, that's what I get for posting before I've had my morning cuppa. I
misread you and I apologize. But I'll pass (pun intended) on playing
football - American or European! G
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked