Old 30-03-2003, 06:08 AM
EJ

Default Pest control with a pond

I will have to get a picture but in the mean time here is a vague
description. They appear to be some type of beetle. They are black in
color, size is about 1 mm long, they have either 6 or 8 legs looks like six
to me. And I know it sounds crazy but they just more or less just sit there.
I know they must be eating some of the plant but they are not even really
running around. There are so many on some of the pickerel rush they the
leaves look black from a distance.

They are actually at my parents house so I will take a few days to get a
picture up to show what they are. Does anyone know of an online reference
for pond pests?