Old 07-06-2007, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Strange Weather?

On Jun 7, 8:55 pm, "David \(Normandy\)"
wrote:
What is the weather like in the UK? Here in our little hamlet on the other
side of the Channel it has been cold, grey and a fine mist hanging in the
air for the last three days. Nothing like the middle of June. It is
strangely eerie, like something has gone wrong with the planet.

Oh David - it's been very very hot here, in the North West. Glorious
in fact. Made it to the sea for a picnic. Cool evenings though, but
amazing last 5 days. Nothing unusual - that's what summer should be
like! Looks like rain for the week end, but I'm glad. It will fill up
the water buts and will refresh the hanging baskets. Hope some good
weather will come your way soon. (Off to Napoli and Ischia next week
to check their gardens and public spaces - it was 25C there today,
which is not as hot as it should be and it is raining there, strangely
too).