Old 07-06-2007, 10:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
danny danny is offline

Default Phrag. wallisii

I think I've just been growing the plants more consistently for the last
couple years and their condition is improving. Watering and fertilizing has
been a lot more consistent, and I'm not overpotting as many plants. The
caudatum/wallisii plants are actually almost the last phrags I have in
normal pots, most of the rest are in semi-hydro now and doing well. I have
one big old Sorceror's Apprentice I haven't bloomed yet that is still in a
normal pot of my CHC mix, may need to switch that over to s/h sometime.
-danny

"John Varigos" wrote in message
om...
What have you done that is different?
John

"danny" wrote in message
.. .
I'm doing a lot better with the phrags this year.
-danny