Old 08-06-2007, 03:20 AM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Plz identify this plant/weed (I think it's tomatillo)

"Lilah Morgan" wrote in news:iW2ai.1984$tb6.58
@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net:

"FragileWarrior" wrote in message

Only if you take a truckload of horse manure with them. It's mandatory.

Don't have a truck, would a garden cartload work? We get compost from the
chicken/rabbit/geese droppings that might help supplement.

No, you need a truck. Possibly a semi. I have a draft horse. He makes
LOTS of manure.

Hourly.