Old 08-06-2007, 07:46 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Lombardy or Nor'easter Poplar?

In article .com,
Guy With The Brown Thumb wrote:

On Jun 7, 10:37 am, Billy Rose wrote:
I don't know much about trees but I hope your neighbor is to your north
because, you will be throwing quite a shadow.

66666666666666666666666666

They are to the east.

777777777777777777777777777
Good luck,
Billy

999999999999999999999999999

But my question, which of the two would be the best choice?

Providing that the new Thousand Year Reich doesn't confiscate your
seeds, you are about to lose the warm afternoon Sun for your garden.

- Billy
Coloribus gustibus non disputatum (but down with Fascism)