Old 08-06-2007, 11:09 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Plz identify this plant/weed (I think it's tomatillo)

On 6/7/07 11:04 PM, in article
t, "Lilah Morgan"
wrote:

"FragileWarrior" wrote in message

No, you need a truck. Possibly a semi. I have a draft horse. He makes
LOTS of manure.

Hourly.

Crap(um I just realized that wasn't the best word to use)...there are lots
of truckers around here, but I have no idea how to drive a semi, so that's
out. What kind of draft horse? Clydesdale?

Oh thank you, I needed the laugh. It was a crappy day yesterday and today
will be as bad.

AND

I dearly wish I knew some one with a horse that would give me manure...