Old 08-06-2007, 11:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default bonfire damage

Mark writes

"Eleni" wrote in message
. uk...
I have new neighbours who had a bonfire right next to my garden, and it has
now damaged my photinia (and other shrubs). What was lovely red new growth
is now brown and crinkly and dead! Should I cut it back to the undamaged
parts? Now?

They've also taken down half the adjoining wall without telling me,
leaving bricks and rubble in my beds and damaging other plants in the
process and a couple of trellises that are now no longer secured. I'm not
best pleased and needed a bit of a rant!

Thanks, Eleni.

If you can't get it sorted amicably. you can formally register that you have
a 'boundary dispute.'
This basically screws things up should they wish to sell their house.

And if you want to sell yours too.
--
Kay