Old 08-06-2007, 09:02 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default State of Our Ponds (SOOP)

On Thu, 7 Jun 2007 22:09:03 CST, wrote:

Nice to hear from you! How are things going in your neck of the pond?
Dale

We're working on getting the filter in for the lily pond, hope to put a
great deal of work into it Monday. Finally out of school for the summer
after Friday/tomorrow.

This weekend though, Garden Tour on Saturday (not pond tour, but I'm sure
there will be ponds/water features) and Koi Club meeting on Sunday. Good
thing I don't have to go back to work Monday, I don't think my ponds could
take a 2nd weekend of neglect. Last weekend I was in an info booth for the
koi club all day Saturday and Sunday was 99F, to hot to work on the ponds,
and I was too tired from being in the heat the day before anyway. ;-)

Weather is suppose to be mild for a few days, so I'll be making the most of
it. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:
www.jjspond.us