Old 08-06-2007, 02:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Plz identify this plant/weed (I think it's tomatillo)

"Lilah Morgan" wrote in
nk.net:

"FragileWarrior" wrote in message

No, you need a truck. Possibly a semi. I have a draft horse. He
makes LOTS of manure.

Hourly.

Crap(um I just realized that wasn't the best word to use)...there are
lots of truckers around here, but I have no idea how to drive a semi,
so that's out. What kind of draft horse? Clydesdale?

He's a PMU foal: Shire/Belgiun cross. About 1700# of manure maker. See
him here in the HORSES folder:
http://community.webshots.com/user/deerhnd

The little horses are just lawn decorations.