Old 08-06-2007, 06:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve Newport Steve Newport is offline

Default Red spider mites?

Bit late and would definatelky hurt the plants but we used sulphur
candles in very early spring as we had bad red spider mite last year.

Hopefully that killed them.

On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 08:19:21 -0400, Steve Calvin
wrote:

I've got 'em. How do I get rid of them without hurting any
plants? I've read about introducing other predator mites
but it said that could take 5 years or so to "get them in
balance". I don't want balance, I want those little suckers
gone. They're all over the house siding, sidewalks, etc.