Old 08-06-2007, 02:08 PM posted to austin.gardening
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Need a tomato expert to help!

In article ,
jangchub wrote:

On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 16:25:13 -0500, Omelet
wrote:

rofl I can so relate...

I can't afford car payments for a hybrid, and my dad (who lives with me)
would be scared to death for me if I got a motorcycle or similar vehicle!

Funny isn't it that those that we love tend to rule our lives? :-)

I'd not have it any other way...

That's the other option; a hybrid. I am waiting until they can make
a decent hybrid with amazing mileage. I don't WANT a car payment. We
have virtually no debt. A few hundred on a credit card because I pay
for everything with it and it's paid at the end of the month.

I'm waiting for an affordable hybrid.
I cannot afford to make car payments until the morgage is paid off.
That's another 4 years yet.

My current vehicle was new in 1999. I'm praying it lasts.

Mark doesn't rule over my life, but as his wife I do owe him a certain
level of reverance because he is probably right in this case!

I meant that in a _good_ way V...

I'd be very unhappy if I did not have someone around that cared about me.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.