Old 08-06-2007, 03:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren Nick Maclaren is offline

Default Is decking safe (with regard to small children chewing it)?

In article .com,
writes:

| It's not safe to chew, but lots of things aren't - I doubt that even
| the ubiquitous MDF is. Teach them not to chew things without permission.
|
| I shall have stern words with him straight away!

I used the methods of the late lamented Professor Pavlov - they work
as well on Homo sapiens as on Canis lupus familiaris.

Try painting them with chili powder paste if you have trouble :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.