Old 08-06-2007, 11:48 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default new homeowner with lots of clover flowers

"Ann" wrote in message
There has also been issues with the bees clover attracts, and bare
kids feet.

I know I got stung when I was a kid stepping on bees.

Bob

Well, I've got a yardful of wonderful white clover right now
attracting all kinds of bees. If I still had little kids I'd make
sure they knew to wear shoes out there for this period of time.
Just
as my parents did. Who knew? Parenting is a lost art, I guess (

Personally, I chose to skip that phase.