Old 08-06-2007, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Emery Davis Emery Davis is offline

Default Strange Weather?

On Thu, 7 Jun 2007 21:55:50 +0200
"David \(Normandy\)" wrote:

What is the weather like in the UK? Here in our little hamlet on the other
side of the Channel it has been cold, grey and a fine mist hanging in the
air for the last three days. Nothing like the middle of June. It is
strangely eerie, like something has gone wrong with the planet.

Hi David,

Actually, it's just the way it should be for early June. It's April that was
the aberration! This is Normandy after all, in spite of the last 6 years of
hot and dry weather.

Still, thinking about planting grape vines in me lower field... I think
my wife would probably have me locked up, mind you.

-E

--
Emery Davis
You can reply to ecom