Old 09-06-2007, 01:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris S Chris S is offline

Default Hardiness question.

"Rhiannon S" wrote in message
Hi all, sorry to bother you guys again.

I was wondering if any of you guys could possibly shed light on the
hardiness of a couple of plants. I was looking at rudbeckia occidentalis
"green wizard" and a Cardoon in various places online and off. Depending
on
where you seem to be shopping, both of these have been marked as hardy
perenniels, tender perenniels, half hardy-perenniels, or even half hardy
annuals, I was wondering if anyone here had any first hand knowledge of
these plants as it's now getting a tad confusing?

--
Rhiannon_s
Due to it's large carbon footprint the light at the end of the tunnel has

Hi,
Cardoons are hardy in Aberdeen - I have had one grow outside for 4 - 5
years now.

Chris S