Old 09-06-2007, 12:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David \(Normandy\) David \(Normandy\) is offline

Default Strange Weather?

"Emery Davis" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Jun 2007 21:55:50 +0200
"David \(Normandy\)" wrote:

What is the weather like in the UK? Here in our little hamlet on the
other
side of the Channel it has been cold, grey and a fine mist hanging in the
air for the last three days. Nothing like the middle of June. It is
strangely eerie, like something has gone wrong with the planet.

Hi David,

Actually, it's just the way it should be for early June. It's April that
was
the aberration! This is Normandy after all, in spite of the last 6 years
of
hot and dry weather.

Still, thinking about planting grape vines in me lower field... I
think
my wife would probably have me locked up, mind you.
--
Emery Davis

I think April and June have got swapped somehow! I can't believe how
miserable June has been so far here.

David