Old 09-06-2007, 12:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jim Webster[_3_] Jim Webster[_3_] is offline

Default [email protected] the dickhead wrote New to this Newsgroup using the email [email protected]

On Sat, 9 Jun 2007 11:04:10 +0100, "Mark" the dickhead troll of
wrote:

Hi

I am Mark, live in Norfolk, new to this Newsgroup and my email address is.

Can't help noticing that the posts are diluted by cross posting trolls like me on
non gardening matters. and my email address is

To save me time who are the names to 'block'. Just incase I accidently read
their crap.

Try this one

Jim Webster you have been evicted! see, I've made a start already!

my email address is
to make it
easier for you.

Will return only on gardening matters.