Old 09-06-2007, 02:45 PM posted to rec.gardens
beecrofter beecrofter is offline

Default new homeowner with lots of clover flowers

On Jun 8, 1:13 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
"beecrofter" wrote in message
Look the only reason clover is percieved as a lawn weed is that the
chemicals used to control turfgrass weeds also killed the clover and
the herbicide manufacturers covered their butts by changing clover's
image.

There has also been issues with the bees clover attracts, and bare
kids feet.

I know I got stung when I was a kid stepping on bees.

Bob

Duh, the little waterheads are gonna get skinned knees too, maybe we
should remove the sidewalks?
Providing diverse food supplies to native and honeybees just isn't
going to matter much to most folks until an apple costs 10$