Old 09-06-2007, 07:07 PM posted to rec.gardens
GARY GARY is offline

Default Recommended groundcovers

What attractive, flowering groundcovers that grow no taller than
6" (under 3" would be best) would you recommend that will grow well
under these conditions:

I live in Riverside, California (about 60 miles east of Los Angeles).
I'm in USDA Zone 8b or Sunset Zone 19.

The summer high-temperatures may get up to 115 degrees
The winter low-temperatures may get down to 15 degrees.

One-third of my garden is partly-shaded by a deciduous tree from March
through December but the rest of my garden is in full-sun.