Old 09-06-2007, 04:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default Is decking safe (with regard to small children chewing it)?

On Jun 9, 12:50 pm, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
They are expensive but they last a lot longer than wooden ones and they
certainly are NOT awkward to use!

We've had one for a few years and wouldn't consider anything else for our
back garden poultry.

Mary I have been bidding for one on Ebay with a run, do they all come
with runs? The last bid was for £230, mine and I was out bid.

I've had a look at the site and it seems as if the cheapest around
£300 come without a run, what is your advice please?

Judith