Old 09-06-2007, 07:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_2_] Alan Holmes[_2_] is offline

Default Is decking safe (with regard to small children chewing it)?

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Alan Holmes wrote:
"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
"Mary Fisher" writes:

Try painting them with chili powder paste if you have trouble :-)

The decking boards or the children?

Well, I meant the boards, but it would certainly improve the
palatability of the children.

Would that be roast, fried or boiled children?

Or should that be barbequed?

Oh come on now....................be serious............you can't fit a
whole child on a BBQ spit!

Didn't they used to 'barbecue' whole pigs and bulls years ago?

Still do - but they don't get their equipment from B&Q. It's a commercial
operation, you'd have to have a reliable source of children to make buying
one worthwhile.

There is a school just around the corner from me, the children seem to be
ok, it's the parents who are a bloody nuisance!

Perhaps we could substitute parents for children for the barbecue?