Old 09-06-2007, 07:12 AM posted to bionet.plants
jacqueline thomson jacqueline thomson is offline

Default Locust tree fungus (0/1)

I discovered I had a black locust this year when its branched where adorned with what looked like white wysteria flowers from the distance. Just as the buds were opening I had to be absent from my garden for 1 1/2 weeks. When I returned home the black locust was not only blossomless, but totally defoliaged. I live in eastern Mass.

thank you .. jacqueline thomson

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?