Old 09-06-2007, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default New to this Newsgroup

In message .com,
" writes
On Jun 9, 8:52 pm, Robert wrote:
I have use* the wonderful steam powered Turnpike - it allows me to set a
limit on the number of cross posts and anything which hits the limit
e.g. 3 newsgroups, is flagged as 'uninteresting' (recently I have set it
to 2).
* I have tried Agent, Gemini, TB and even OE, but always reverted to
Turnpike.

Robert, is it possible to use Turnpike without subscribing to Demon?

Judith

Yes. You have to buy a license for it.

http://www.demon.net/demon/products/...cess/turnpike/
--