Old 30-03-2003, 09:56 AM
JStubbs358

Default Raised Beds Orientation?

you are so smart zhan- I never would have figured that out andthen wondered why
the sun wasn't getting to everything LOL Sometimes the most obvious elude us.
Like watching the firtd day of bombing. they showed 3view over and over again.
I was trying to figure where they were in relation to the city. 1 was light -1
was green-1wasdark. I told my husband the light one faced east the green kept
gettin lighter was north and the dark was west and he was amazed until I
reminded that the sunwas coming up therfore lightst- west would be the darkest
and so proud I could figure it out because he alwas asks directions and I'm
like huh?