Old 10-06-2007, 01:32 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
San Diego Joe San Diego Joe is offline

Default Parrots' Feather infestation!

" wrote:

Anyone have water hyacinths, water lettuce, and parrots feather they
are 'thinning'? I missed our pond societies plant sale last Saturday
and am needing those plants for my veggie filter and bio-mech
filters. I will pay the shipping!
Thanks!
Dale

My pond ...
http://home.pcisys.net/~muaddib/

Hi Dale,

I have a bunch of water hyacinth I can send you. I can jam a lot into one of
those USPS priority mail things. I think it cost about $11 last time I did
it. Let me know: Joe___bizqwick.com, remove the dashes

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Koi, Goldfish, and RES named Colombo.