Old 10-06-2007, 02:20 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gareee© Gareee© is offline

Default Ah... WE have a "bill the snake" now...

"k" wrote in message
oups.com...
As I recall - one rec.ponder baited her
minnow trap with a live fish and
put in the minnow trap with part of it
out of water. Caught the snake and
released it.

Yeah thought I remembered something along those lines.. and she kept some of
it out of the water, so the snake could breathe.

Only thing I'm not sure of.. the pond has about 50 fish of various sizes
now.. not sure if the snake would bother with on in a trap. his head was 1-2
inches (probably 1.5" max), so I'm not sure what he's going after.. the
frogs might even eat him, since they are quite large.

--
Gareee
(Gary Tabar Jr.)