Old 10-06-2007, 09:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren Nick Maclaren is offline

Default Constructing a fence out of Bamboo sticks

In article . com,
Mahadevan Swamy writes:

| I have some bamboo sticks and I would like to construct a fence out of
| it using some thick thread or a rope to hold the joints. Does anyone
| have a link or an idea how to do this? Please advise. Thanks

A link, no. But standard practice is to use 3 pairs of lines. If you
are making the fence flat, swap the upper and lower ones for each cane,
and tie a simple thumb knot every half dozen or so. How long you make
sections is up to you.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.