Old 10-06-2007, 10:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David \(Normandy\) David \(Normandy\) is offline

Default Strange Weather?

I will say that one amusing thing is how wrong meteofrance has been:
throughout the grey patch they kept insisting it was hot and sunny.

--
Emery Davis

Yes, the weather forecasters here seem to be as bad as in the UK.
My wife is always cursing them - she does the washing on the promise of good
drying weather, often for it to rain or be misty all day!
As you say - today looks like being a scorcher!
I see all the garden centres here sell grape vines - is that mainly for
ornamental reasons up the side of a South facing wall or in conservatories
or are they intended for planting outdoors for cropping? We've got climbers
of most varieties so am wondering about growing a grape or two up the old
barn.

David.