Old 10-06-2007, 12:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bigbazza[_2_] Bigbazza[_2_] is offline

Default New to this Newsgroup

"Mark" wrote in message
Hi

I am Mark, live in Norfolk, new to this Newsgroup.

Can't help noticing that the posts are diluted by cross posting trolls
on non gardening matters.
To save me time who are the names to 'block'. Just incase I accidently
read their crap.
Jim Webster you have been evicted! see, I've made a start already!

Will return only on gardening matters.

mark

Hello...Mark....I don't belong to this group..I mainly post in 'Seniors'
Groups...I may drop in sometime as this looks a good group..EXCEPT for the
Trolling X-Posters...

Now why I have identified myself is just for that reason..X-Posting
Trolls...If you look into Aunt Sally (Who I wouldn't know from Adam ..in
this case Eve with a name like Sally ) "1918 virus WAS bird flu..."...You
will notice that I have also X-Posted as well !!..It is a practice I never
do, unless someone (followed by many others) X-Posts to one of my
groups...It does not help if I don't X-Post back ..minus my group....In
this case ,I am from... uk.people.silversurfers.... I wanted all to see that
we DO NOT appreciate X-Posters in the group....

So if you see my name their, Please don't kill-file me as I may want to come
in and join here sometime :-))

By the way, I come from Sydney, Australia... I am a widower (67) and have 3
kids and 4 Grandkids.(God's Gifts)....

Enjoy the group, Mark and others regulars here :-)

Bigbazza (Barry) The Youngster from Oz...

(PS... I hope this post makes sense to all )