Old 10-06-2007, 01:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jim Webster[_3_] Jim Webster[_3_] is offline

Default New to this Newsgroup

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 21:57:18 +1000, "Bigbazza"
wrote:

"Mark" wrote in message
Hi

I am Mark, live in Norfolk, new to this Newsgroup.

Can't help noticing that the posts are diluted by cross posting trolls
on non gardening matters.
To save me time who are the names to 'block'. Just incase I accidently
read their crap.
Jim Webster you have been evicted! see, I've made a start already!

Will return only on gardening matters.

mark

Hello...Mark....I don't belong to this group..I mainly post in 'Seniors'
Groups...I may drop in sometime as this looks a good group..EXCEPT for the
Trolling X-Posters...

Now why I have identified myself is just for that reason..

I don't think we really care who you are you silly old fart, actions
speak louder than words, and your irrelevant crossposting, netkopping
marks you as an arsehole!