Old 10-06-2007, 01:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Emrys Davies Emrys Davies is offline

Default Jasmine plants what to feed them with?

"Space" wrote in message
I've looked on Google but can't find an answer to my question.

I have two new jasmine plants, one planted in the ground, and one in a
container. Both planted out about 6 weeks ago. They are both growing

well
but I cannot see the start of any flower buds. On Google I see

different
flowering times. Some sites say flowers from June and some say July.

What should I feed them? I have been using miracle gro (but not as

often as
I should of). Would they like a tomato feed instead?

Some useful information here, hopefully: http://tinyurl.com/2vpkqa

Regards,
Emrys Davies.