Old 10-06-2007, 02:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alla Bezroutchko[_2_] Alla Bezroutchko[_2_] is offline

Default Propagating hardy geraniums

I have planted some hardy geraniums - "Jolly Bee" and "Johnson's Blue"
and I love them and want more of them in my garden. From what I read,
the usual way of propagating is division. My plants are not big enough
for division - is it possible to propagate them by cuttings or by seeds?
If so, when and how?

Another question, can anyone recommend white, pink or purple hardy
geraniums? Now I've got blue ones, I want other colours too. Do they
really keep flowering all through the summer?

Thanks.

Alla.