Old 10-06-2007, 03:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bigbazza[_2_] Bigbazza[_2_] is offline

Default New to this Newsgroup

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "Bigbazza" contains
these words:

Hello...Mark....I don't belong to this group..I mainly post in
'Seniors' Groups...I may drop in sometime as this looks a good
group..EXCEPT for the Trolling X-Posters...

Now why I have identified myself is just for that reason..X-Posting
Trolls...If you look into Aunt Sally (Who I wouldn't know from Adam
..in this case Eve with a name like Sally ) "1918 virus WAS bird
flu..." You will notice that I have also X-Posted as well !! It is
a practice I never do, unless someone (followed by many others)
X-Posts to one of my groups...It does not help if I don't X-Post
back, minus my group. In this case, I am from uk.people.silversurfers
I wanted all to see that we DO NOT appreciate X-Posters in the group....

So if you see my name their, Please don't kill-file me as I may want
to come in and join here sometime :-))

Well, I might kill-file you, just for the hell of it!

By the way, I come from Sydney, Australia... I am a widower (67) and
have 3 kids and 4 Grandkids.(God's Gifts)....

Enjoy the group, Mark and others regulars here :-)

Bigbazza (Barry) The Youngster from Oz...
(PS... I hope this post makes sense to all)

...only because I know you! G What d'you know about UK gardening,
anyhow?

--
AnneJ

Well,Why don't you KF me then, Anne !.. And take that Webster fool with you
as well..

Bigbazza