Old 10-06-2007, 03:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
p.k. p.k. is offline

Default Propagating hardy geraniums

Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from Alla Bezroutchko contains
these words:

I have planted some hardy geraniums - "Jolly Bee" and "Johnson's
Blue" and I love them and want more of them in my garden. From what
I read, the usual way of propagating is division. My plants are not
big enough for division - is it possible to propagate them by
cuttings or by seeds? If so, when and how?

Another question, can anyone recommend white, pink or purple hardy
geraniums? Now I've got blue ones, I want other colours too. Do they
really keep flowering all through the summer?

Thanks.

I don't know of _any_ geraniums that are hardy in the UK.

Where are you?

Eh?

Geraniums (previously :Hardy geraniums)are hardy,

Pelargoniums (still wrongly referred to as Geraniums) are tender plants