Old 10-06-2007, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jim Webster[_3_] Jim Webster[_3_] is offline

Default New to this Newsgroup

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 01:32:39 +1000, "Bigbazza"
wrote:

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "Bigbazza" contains
these words:
"Anne Jackson" wrote in message

So if you see my name their, Please don't kill-file me as I may
want to come in and join here sometime :-))

Well, I might kill-file you, just for the hell of it!

By the way, I come from Sydney, Australia. I am a widower (67)
and have 3 kids and 4 Grandkids.(God's Gifts)....

Enjoy the group, Mark and others regulars here :-)

Well,Why don't you KF me then, Anne! And take that Webster fool
with you as well..

You surely know me well enough to know that I was pulling your leg!

--
AnneJ

:-))...And I was pulling your's at the same time, Luv....Except for that
Rude Idiot, Webster ....

I am feeling a little depressed at the moment, Anne, over my Son, who has
been in hospital for going on 2 weeks and will be discharged from the
hospital and into, anywhere up to 6 months, convalescing... I hate being
alone in the house for such a long period..I do have a little compensation
though tonight as my 'Alyssa' is sleeping with me here tonight....She is a
real treasure, Anne :-)..I have slipped downstairs to the computer for a
few mins as she is well asleep now...It is now 1 32 AM Monday Morning here
..

Bigbazza (Barry) Oz

Loser. Quit your off topic flapping, or take it to email.

Senile old goat complains about off topic posts, then commences to
post off topic!