Old 30-03-2003, 10:56 AM
animaux

Default purple flowering trees

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 21:25:54 GMT, David Wright wrote:

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 21:12:09 GMT, animaux
wrote:

One neighbor called the police on
me because he said I was growing pot. Asshole.

Two years ago (in San Antonio), a former neighbor called in to
complain about our "trashy" front yard. The city official who came out
complimented me on our xeriscape and said he wished other people would
do what we were doing.

David

Yeah. The same a-hole told another neighbor (who we are great friends with) that our
garden is a mess. He said that's why there are rats. After I stopped laughing so
hard I gagged, I realized I was dealing with a die hard bubba who shoots and eats
doves. He also has a wild boar head and two deer heads in his living room on the
wall. Eeeeeyunkity yuk.

Our backyard is World Wildlife Federation, Backyard Wildlife Certified. If it's good
enough for that, it's certainly good enough for a bubba.