Old 11-06-2007, 01:54 AM posted to aus.gardens
HC HC is offline

Default Cymbidium Orchid....changed colour

G'day

For a couple of years I've had a Pale Pink Cymbidium and after it
bloomed last year I divided it into two pots. It gets fed with orchid
fertiliser on a regular basis and lives under a shrub in the garden
during summer then moved under the pergola (facing north) when the
flower spikes appear as this way I can keep a closer eye on
slugs/snails/etc. It's currently in bloom but they are a cream colour
with a dirty cream streak up the back of the petals...does anyone know
why this orchid has changed colour??

My newer Cymbids are just opening too and I don't want them to change
colour as I bought them because of their current colour. LOL

Thanks in advance
Bronwyn ;-)