Old 11-06-2007, 01:40 AM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible,sci.agriculture.fruit,sci.bio.botany
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Asperger's [was Why do ripe fruits - especially when canned - smell bad?]

In article .com,
Radium wrote:

On Jun 10, 4:58 pm, Omelet wrote:

Knowing the "chemical composition" is not going to change anything.

I want to know the chemical composition so I can use those malodorous
compounds for olfactory-sadomasochistic purposes and to play pranks on
my enemies by making them stink badly like yellow, squishy, sugary,
juiceless, starch-like, over-ripe mangoes, that way no one will go
near them.

Quick Quick. The party is soon!

Bye babe. ;-)

plonk