Old 10-06-2007, 09:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default New to this Newsgroup

On Jun 10, 4:32 pm, "Bigbazza" wrote:
"Anne Jackson" wrote in message

The message from "Bigbazza" contains
these words:
"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
.. .

So if you see my name their, Please don't kill-file me as I may
want to come in and join here sometime :-))

Well, I might kill-file you, just for the hell of it!

By the way, I come from Sydney, Australia. I am a widower (67)
and have 3 kids and 4 Grandkids.(God's Gifts)....

Enjoy the group, Mark and others regulars here :-)

Well,Why don't you KF me then, Anne! And take that Webster fool
with you as well..

You surely know me well enough to know that I was pulling your leg!

--
AnneJ

:-))...And I was pulling your's at the same time, Luv....Except for that
Rude Idiot, Webster ....

I am feeling a little depressed at the moment, Anne, over my Son, who has
been in hospital for going on 2 weeks and will be discharged from the
hospital and into, anywhere up to 6 months, convalescing... I hate being
alone in the house for such a long period..I do have a little compensation
though tonight as my 'Alyssa' is sleeping with me here tonight....She is a
real treasure, Anne :-)..I have slipped downstairs to the computer for a
few mins as she is well asleep now...It is now 1 32 AM Monday Morning here
..

Bigbazza (Barry) Oz- Hide quoted text -

Aah, BigBazza, don't feel depressed, please. you have so much going
for you. You have your little one there tonight, therefore you are
blesssed.

Anne Jackson is a lovely person and she meant no offence, she was
pulling your leg and if you feel at all depressed, then I know that
Anne will understand. Welcome BigBazza and God Bless.

Judith