Old 10-06-2007, 11:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Conifier browned on own side

On 10/6/07 23:07, in article , "Bob
Hobden" wrote:

"john smile" wrote...
Moved to this house about a year ago.I had never watered this conifier
before. Is this why it is browning ?

http://i19.tinypic.com/6ftsb44.jpg

I am starting watering it now. Is it too late ? or do i need to cut
the brown bits out ?

The brown bits are dead and it won't go back green again. If it was me I'd
remove the whole thing as it's going to look terrible. I'd then plant
something else that didn't take so much light from the window.

Couldn't agree more. That is always going to look 'sad' and it's too big
for the situation it's in, IMO.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk