Old 11-06-2007, 01:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bigbazza[_2_] Bigbazza[_2_] is offline

Default New to this Newsgroup

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "Bigbazza" contains
these words:

I am feeling a little depressed at the moment, Anne, over my Son, who has
been in hospital for going on 2 weeks and will be discharged from the
hospital and into, anywhere up to 6 months, convalescing... I hate being
alone in the house for such a long period..I do have a little
compensation
though tonight as my 'Alyssa' is sleeping with me here tonight....She is
real treasure, Anne :-)..I have slipped downstairs to the computer for a
few mins as she is well asleep now...It is now 1 32 AM Monday Morning
here

That's not good news about your son, Barry. Especially if you don't like
being in the house alone. I welcome the chance to have some time alone,
but for me it doesn't happen often enough! Bill is not a 'relaxing'
person to be around, he's never still for 5 minutes! "Hustle-bustle"
all the time...

Life is so hectic just now, with the new businesses, etc. that I need
time to recharge the old batteries! G Don't you find the computer
a great comfort, when you're on your own? For me, it's like having
company for 24 hours of the day... ;-)

--
AnneJ

I do enjoy the computer , Anne... I enjoy it a little too much to the
detriment of my house !... :-)

Bigbazza (Barry) Oz