Old 11-06-2007, 05:34 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Dave Dave is offline

Default Blade angle

"Dean" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jun 9, 2:05 pm, Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Bob said:

"Dean" wrote in message
roups.com...
On the net I've seen recommended sharpenning angles from
25-45degrees. What do You Guys recommend for a 30" cut 10hp rider
and
a 42" 20hp..There are some gravel issues here that will probably
never
be 100% fixed cause the snowplow has to use yards to push the snow
to.
Will Your angle recommendation change if I decide to use the mulch
plug for the 42"?
Thanks,,,,Dean

You got your answer back on home repair NG.
How many times do you post this?

They're too stupid to even use a newsreader, what do you expect?

--

Eggs

-Two peanuts walk into a bar. One was a salted.

So what's wrong with posting to 2 different groups? With answers
like these last 2 a person needs to post to 20 friggin groups to get a
decent one instead of ridcule from truly "stupid" people..Anyone that
does'nt like the way I post or the frequency is free to simply forget
reading them. Or are some people too "stupid" to know that?
Dean

Maybe inexperienced enough to expect email replies???
Dave